Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Wacky & Wild

I started cleaning my inventory and I am really not good at that. Instead I found myself trying funny stuff from my virtual closet. I found the Pebbles hair from Magika. The Barbie tee seemed to match quite perfect to this week's theme "Wacky & Wild". If you want to see the other looks on this theme, you should definitely check Alysha's blog.






Credits:

Skin: Laqroki
Eyes: Poetic Colors - summer - lavender
Hair: Magika Hair Pebbles - Brown B
Shoes: G Field Slingback Shoes -holiday red rose-
Top: ElectroCUTE! Barbie Bitch Tee
Jeans: Aleida Gulu Capri - dark black
Earrings: *Caylin's* Rubik's Cube Earring free
Pandas: Pink Fuel Angel + Devil Pandas
Poses: LAP Fierce Carrie, Barbie 10

No comments:

Post a Comment