Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Because I like pink

I love pink! Today I am showing a cute dress from Has Been, which isn't exactly pink, but coral. The dress has two skirt styles, one sculpted and one flexi. I don't usually wear sculpted skirts, but this looks really good on my avatar. The dress comes in several color combinations and is discounted at $50L per color through September 16. The hair is from Hazzard and can be worn with or without jewelry.





Credits:

Skin: Laqroki

Eyes: Poetic Colors - summer - lavender

Hair: Hazzard Scream dirtyblond

Dress: Has Been Vivacious coral R

Shoes: *Milady's* -Aethra- Wedge Heels Open Shoe White

Poses: fireflies03, Reel Expression Runway
R-Promotional Copies

No comments:

Post a Comment