Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Milady's and Je suis

I've been cleaning my inventory again. There a few pieces that will survive any cleaning. The classic ones that you remember from the top of your head. You get the idea. My look today is made of such items: the jewelry is from je suis (Julia is selling her stuff at the jewelry fair also), my sandals are from Milady's and wow do they catch your eye. Both the jewelry and the sandals are color changeable so with one click I was able to match them to my outfit.





Credits:

Skin: Laqroki
Eyes: Poetic Colors frozen night - medium
Hair: Cake Dakota Chestnut
Jewelry: je suis une princesse set R
Top: MichaMi Laila Sheer Shirt in Pink (past gift) - there is a sale 50% off going on now
Skirt: salire mini skirt green with ruffles (past group gift)
Shoes: Milady's -Envy- Wedge Heels Sandals R
Pose: Long Awkward Pose Diva, Fechin Model PR4
R-Promotional Copies

No comments:

Post a Comment