Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Love The Way You Lie

Anyone reading this blog knows I am fan of orange. So here is another "orange post". I could not resist when I opened the subscribeo gift from Morea Style. My new hair from Cake fits just perfectly. I probably won't take it off for a while :) Oh, I am also a big fan of Milla Michinaga. She decided to name her posts after songs she likes. So I am going to do the same and name this post "Love the way you lie" :)





Credits:

Skin: Laqroki
Eyes: Poetic Colors frozen night - medium
Lashes and Eyeliner: B[u]Y Me Lashes & Eyeliner
Hair: Cake Dakota Chestnut
Bangle: SIGMA Jewels Sani bangles (charcoal)
Outfit: MOREA STYLE Marla Halloween subscribeo gift
Shoes: G Field Lady Rose Shoes -orange-
Pose: Long Awkward Pose Diva, Glitterati Breast Cancer Awareness set, no.2 free

No comments:

Post a Comment