Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

It's A Secret

The "SO 2011" event is something I didn't think I'd try, but I got a notecard or two about it. It runs through 29th December and stores have $50L discounted items (find out more here). I just happened to be in the right place at the right time and I got something really pretty from The Secret Store. But I am so not telling you what the discounted items are. It's not like I am wearing one :P For credits and stuff, read below :)



It's A Secret


Credits:

Skin: Belleza Erika Tan group gift
Eyes: Poetic Colors frozen night - medium
Hair: LeLutka Seth hair - Harvard
Necklace: SIGMA Jewels LE.LOOK! la femme necklace model: Eve
Earrings: je suis une princesse (color/metal changeable)
Bangles: Milady's -Charming- Platinum/Gold Bangles
Boots: Milady's -Assiretahi- Brown Boots
Jacket: The Secret Store Mrs.Jones'Jacket - Carbon
Mini: Digit Darkes Gold Lame Flexi Ruffled Micro Mini (store closed)
HUD for poses: VEXTRA FASHION ANI-mate Pose HUD 1.05
Pose: Diesel Works Happy Holidays4 Happy Holidays hunt
Location: The Far Away

No comments:

Post a Comment