Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

I'm Not Cold

I confess, today's post was inspired by Tanaquil Beaumont. She blogged a pretty scarf from je suis that I too had in my inventory. After seeing her blogpost, I started going hmmm, I like that look a lot, and of course I wondered what I can do with it myself. So here I am, wearing a mini skirt and a corset in the middle of the winter. But I'm not cold because I have my scarf from je suis and the boots from Milady's to keep me warm. Kind of a Christmas look, come to think of it :)


I'm not cold



Credits:

Skin: Belleza Erika Deep Tan group gift
Eyes: Poetic Colors frozen night - medium
Hair: Hazzard -Eira- Red Hair with White Stripes v2.0 free
Scarf: je suis chaud (color changeable) R
Jewelry: Milady's -Magic Time- Christmas Set Gift free
Boots: Milady's -Magic Time- Red Ankle Boots with Fur free
Top: Digit Darkes-Sasy Corset Long-Grey Special Edition 1 (store closed)
Skirt: [Captivity Co.] Distress Mini skirt
HUD for poses: VEXTRA FASHION ANI-mate Pose HUD 1.05
Pose: Long Awkward Pose ToE-Sweet Pea With Love hunt
Location: alirium
R-Promotional Copies

2 comments:

  1. Sure you won't freeze to death like that? *LOL* Sexy outfit though and beautiful scenery too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Lisa. Nooo, cause the scarf is really warm *giggles*

    ReplyDelete