Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

New me and new Moniq

I really wanted a new profile picture and Moniq was so nice that she offered to do it for me. I was very impressed by the photos she took, especially how she captured the movement of the dress. This by the way is a new dress I made and it's named after her :D

New me and new Moniq

And here's my new profile picture :)

New me and new Moniq


Credits:
Skin: -Belleza- Lily (Tricky Boucher)
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Yuri/Honey (Catwa Clip)
Dress: Aggressione -Moniq- Red Velvet Dress NEW! (Corina Carlberg)
Jewelry: Milady's Jewelry -Principessa- Platinum Necklace and Earrings v2.0 (Luana Juliesse)
Photography: Moniq Salamander

No comments:

Post a Comment