Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Jewelry Fair

I confess, in RL, I am not a big fan of jewelry. In SL though, things are a little bit different. My avatar gets to wear the best of the best. This time, new sets from Dark Mouse and je suis, especially for the Jewelry Fair (Sept. 16-25). I'd say it's worth a visit ;-)



The hair is from Hazzard and the skin is the new Chloe from Belleza. As usual, I used Strawberry Singh's windlight setting, but I also played a bit with curves.

jewelryfair-jesuis

Credits: 
Skin and hair base: Belleza Chloe Mocha (cleavage) Group gift + Chloe Mocha Dark hair (Tricky Boucher)
Eyelashes: :: DUTCH TOUCH ::Josje:: EyeLashes (Iki Ikarus)
Hair:  Hazzard -Aruba- Rusty Black Hair v2.0 (Shiva India)
Jewelry #1: Dark Mouse@jewelry fair Whirling Dervishes Silver necklace, earrings (Mouse Mimistrobell)
Jewelry #2: je suis@jewelry fair Leah::necklace, earrings ::JF2011 (Julia Merosi)
Dress: SLC Couture Gown Yara black (Serina Lacava)
Pose: Glitterati 001 (Katey Coppola)

2 comments: