Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

CH1C and Shoes!

Or should I say shoes and CH1C? You probably realized I'm going to show you some shoes at this point. Yep. NX-Nardcotix has released fabulous sandals in various colors and I found my way into creating an outfit around them. With them. Ehmm... Actually I put on a dress from Thalia ;)
The superb jewelry set is by je suis, celebrating CHIC Management's first birthday with an exclusive release. In fact every item at CH1C is reduced so I'd give it a try teleport. Expect some serious Linden losses! :)


thalia


And here's a closeup of my new shoes! Aren't they gorgeous?


shoes2


shoes3


Credits:

Skin: Laqroki Vilda [Peach], old subscribeo gift (Mallory Cowen)
Eyes: Poetic Colors (Lano Ling)
Hair: Beautiful Dirty Rich Ivanna Black R
Jewelry set: ::je suis::chic::Set:: CH1C EXCLUSIVE, R@ CH1C (Julia Merosi)
Bangles: ::je::suis:: asymetrique::reds::bangles (Julia Merosi)
Shoes: NX-Nardcotix MANA Rosa Maria Black, Fire new, R (Nardya Rousselot)
Dress: Thalia - Dare Me Dress w/Boots - Black/Red gift (Thalia Tal)
Pose: Juxtapose Stronger 1, 2 (Rain Laval)
R-Promotional Copies

1 comment: