Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Decisions decisions...

I don't know for others, but for me weekend means shopping. I really really wanted a new hair. And that is always a tough decision for me. Luckily, I happened to stumble upon this fab new hair from A&A so I'm all good now. But the dress... well that is a whole different story. I made it ;) And I put a lot of options in it. It comes with a fishnet top, a pair of stockings (you have to got to love these), a bra, a corset and a miniskirt! Oh and let's not forget the panties. I just looooove those panties. For a limited time it is discounted to only L$99 on marketplace and it comes in red, black and white. The beautiful jewelry is from Dark Mouse.


gina-red


gina-black


gina-white



Credits:

Skin: Laqroki
Eyes: Poetic Colors (Lano Ling)
Hair: A&A Kimba Hair Dark Rose (Alice Klinger) new
Necklace and earrings: Dark Mouse Anzac Necklace, Earrings - Copper new (Mouse Mimistrobell)
Bracelets: Dark Mouse White Pearl Flower Bracelets new (Mouse Mimistrobell)
Boots: BAX Prestige Boots Silver (Bax Coen)
Dress: *Aggressione* -Gina- Mini Dress Red, Black, White new (Corina Carlberg)
Poses: Glitterati 33, 1, BCA2 (Katey Coppola)

6 comments: