Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Don't Hold Your Breath

If my blog had real feelings it would probably scream at me and ask me what the hell have I been up to. I would say, Dear blog, I missed you a lot. That thing that we call "Real Life" has kept me away from you. But I promise you, you won't be left alone.
I've been also creating, which took most of my SL hours. And it's been loads of fun. My second dress is a delicate and classy dress made of lace with a satin bow on the back.

liz-aggressione-blog


For a limited time, it is available for just L$99 on the marketplace. It includes the dress on all possible layers (I'm a fashionista you know!), black panties also on all layers (I hate panties on one layer because I cannot use them with another piece of clothing) and of course the prim attachments (the bow and the sleeves).
Get your copy while you can, because every girl should have a classy lace dress in her inventory ;)


Credits:

Skin: -Lara Hurley Skin- Aimee (Lara Hurley)
Hair: Hazzard -Sin- Midnight Hair v2.0 (Shiva India)
Necklace: Milady's -Night Veil- Necklace (Luana Juliesse)
Nails: Milady's -Prim Nails- Black (Luana Juliesse)
Sunglasses: Kalnins Violetta
Dress: Aggressione -Liz- Lace Dress Black new, PROMO (Corina Carlberg)
Poses: Glitterati from model pack 1-10 (Katey Coppola)

3 comments: