Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Stop staring at me!

Shannoncharlize GossipGirl from [Captivity Co.] was kind enough to drop me some of her new releases. I am showing here two tshirts. I couldn't stop giggling while wearing them. Please stop staring at me!

I paired the tshirts with the miniskirt from Shannoncharlize (thanks!) and of course, I had to go with purple wedges. Luckily, Luana Juliesse from Milady's jewelry dropped me her latest shoe release. Yes, she makes shoes as well, so go there, this lady is incredibly talented. To finish off I am wearing a set from Milady's as well.

One another note, a friend told me about the Ladybug Hunt. The skin I am wearing can be found in prize #14.

For full credits, see below.











Credits:

Skin: CHIC inc. Danielle Lavender light brows, ladybug hunt #14/15, 10L

Eyes: Poetic Colors - summer pink garden

Hair: Magika Peace&Love BrownB

Skirt: [Captivity Co.] -Distressed Mini Skirt R

Top: [Captivity Co.] -My Boobs-Royal Purple, -Bad Fish-Purple R

Necklace: *Milady's* -Black Moon- Necklace R

Earrings: *Milady's* -Black Moon- Earrings R

Shoes: *Milady's* -Aethra- Wedge Heels Open Shoe Purple R

Poses: *V* Poses Busted4; *VAGO* Sunday Morning 5

R-Promotional Copies

No comments:

Post a Comment